The association has as object and purposes
1. Promote, preserve, and represent the interests of general aviation members, pilots, aircraft owners, and aviation enthusiasts.
2. Facilitate the movement of airplanes on an international scale for peaceful purposes to develop friendship and understanding among the peoples of the world.
3. Coordinate the points of view and opinions of member organizations, as expressed by the members of the AOPA ANDORRA Council, regarding the proposed requirements, recommended practices, procedures, standards, facilities and international aviation services.
4. Represent the views and interests of the association on matters of general aviation at the national and regional levels, and at meetings of the Commission, the Committee and the Council of the International Civil Aviation Organization.
5. Develop and promote desirable and useful standardization for general regulation and guidance to aviation.
6. Encourage the implementation of systems, facilities, services and procedures designed to promote flight safety and efficiency for general aviation.
7. Collect information, data and statistics related to general aviation member organizations, including, but not limited to, those relating to the progress of air navigation facilities, communications and facilities and the operation of aviation aircraft general.